FILL THE FORM BELOW AND LAWYERS WILL PROVIDE LEGAL SERVICES FOR YOUR LAW RELATED MATTERS
Admission Office LLC provides documents translation and notarization services to the general public. Our certified professional translators can make translations from
- Apply for restoration or extension of your legal days within Georgia.
- Appeal your study visa refusal
- Appeal your residence permit refusal
- Represent student in court for administrative cases
- Represent student in civil lawsuits within Georgia
- Professional legal consultation on Georgian law and regulations.
After making the translation, our agency will certify and register the translated document with an authorized notary bureau chamber in Georgia. The notary public stamp which will be put on translated copy is a proof that the document was translated by a certified professional translator hence the document can be used for official purposes both inside and outside of Georgia.
HOW TO TRANSLATE AND NOTARIZE YOUR DOCUMENTS IN GEORGIA THROUGH ADMISSION OFFICE LLC
How It Works?
Simply fill our form below, provide your personal contact details and then upload all the documents that you want translated. Then, pay our translation service fee for each. And within 24hrs, one of our translators will contact you to confirm the order and commence translation of your documents. Also, you can swiftly contact +995 571 090 000 to get immediate support
Payment and Service Terms
Payments are calculated according to the kind of translation you requested for and the number of pages you’d like us to translate. Payments must be made before the translator will initiate translation. After the service has been delivered, customer can request for review of translation within the first three days of receiving delivery.
Please Note: We have three delivery methods. The final delivery can be sent to the customer either
- As scanned soft copy delivered via email to the customer.
- As Hard Copy which the customer can pickup from our office at Berbuki Street 1, Tbilisi.
- As hard copy which can be delivered via courier service to the customer within or outside of Georgia. In this case, the customer covers the cost of courier service.
Kindly select your most preferred means of delivery before submitting the documents for translation.
Would you like to rent your flat to International students in Georgia?. Need Support? Kindly Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +995 571 090 000
Admission Application Form For International Students
Start a new application: To apply to study in Georgia kindly complete the form on this page.
What are the admission requirements for International students?
International Students applying for admission to study in Georgia should have.
- International Passport and certificate of previous studies (High school certificate; BA/BS degree)
- For Master’s degree we need Bachelor degree
- For transfer students, we need transcript and syllabus.
- Be able to communicate in English language.
According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, all universities are required to conduct an interview with each International student to check the student’s English language proficiency level and be sure that the International student can communicate in English language.
After submitting your admission application form for International students, you will receive an email within 48hrs confirming your application and informing you on the next steps to take to make your interview.
After fulfilling all the admission requirements, within 2 – 5 days, you will receive your Official Offer Letter/placement letter from the University.