See all Bachelor degree programs in Georgia & their application requirements
How to Study In Georgia (Country)
- Read about the different programs and Universities.
- Choose the university you want to Study in.
- Contact the University’s Admission Office.
- Contact National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement
- Apply for a Visa.
- Arrive In Georgia for studies.
- Secure your accommodation & Report to University.
- Apply for Residence Permit.
- Hurray! You can now live and Study In Georgia!
The cost of studying in Georgia is typically considered to be one of the lowest you can find. The average student will spend the equivalent of between 3,000 US Dollars and 8,000 US Dollars per year for their undergraduate degree, regardless of their field of study.
Georgia is a beautiful country right on the intersection between Europe and Asia. It’s capital is Tbilisi. Georgia borders the Black Sea to the west, Turkey to the west and south, Armenia to the south, Azerbaijan to the East and Russia to the north. Apart from being super safe and having an affordable cost of living, Georgia is
What International Students Say
This is where we Live Study Explore Connect