WE PROVIDE CAREER SERVICES AND INTERNSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS STUDYING IN GEORGIA
Admission Office LLC provides documents translation and notarization services to the general public. Our certified professional translators can make translations from
- English to Georgian Translation
- Arabic to Georgian Translation
- Russian to Georgian Translation
- Persian to Georgian Translation
- Portuguese to Georgian Translation
After making the translation, our agency will certify and register the translated document with an authorized notary bureau chamber in Georgia. The notary public stamp which will be put on translated copy is a proof that the document was translated by a certified professional translator hence the document can be used for official purposes both inside and outside of Georgia.
HOW TO TRANSLATE AND NOTARIZE YOUR DOCUMENTS IN GEORGIA THROUGH ADMISSION OFFICE LLC
How It Works?
Simply fill our form below, provide your personal contact details and then upload all the documents that you want translated. Then, pay our translation service fee for each. And within 24hrs, one of our translators will contact you to confirm the order and commence translation of your documents. Also, you can swiftly contact +995 571 090 000 to get immediate support
Payment and Service Terms
Payments are calculated according to the kind of translation you requested for and the number of pages you’d like us to translate. Payments must be made before the translator will initiate translation. After the service has been delivered, customer can request for review of translation within the first three days of receiving delivery.
Please Note: We have three delivery methods. The final delivery can be sent to the customer either
- As scanned soft copy delivered via email to the customer.
- As Hard Copy which the customer can pickup from our office at Berbuki Street 1, Tbilisi.
- As hard copy which can be delivered via courier service to the customer within or outside of Georgia. In this case, the customer covers the cost of courier service.
Kindly select your most preferred means of delivery before submitting the documents for translation.
Would you like to rent your flat to International students in Georgia?. Need Support? Kindly Contact : email@example.com or call: +995 571 090 000