See all Bachelor degree programs in Georgia & their application requirements
How to Study In Georgia (Country)
- Read about the different programs and Universities.
- Choose the university you want to Study in.
- Contact the University’s Admission Office.
- Contact National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement
- Apply for a Visa.
- Arrive In Georgia for studies.
- Secure your accommodation & Report to University.
- Apply for Residence Permit.
- Hurray! You can now live and Study In Georgia!
Georgia is a beautiful country right on the intersection between Europe and Asia. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi. Georgia borders the Black Sea to the west, Turkey to the west and south, Armenia to the south, Azerbaijan to the East and Russia to the north. Apart from being super safe and having an affordable cost of living, Georgia is
What International Students In Georgia Say
Read our full guide on the different kind of accommodation in Georgia (Europe) for foreign Students. Also you can find cheap flats or hostels for students in Tbilisi, Batumi or other regions of Georgia with the help of our professional real estate brokers.
You can earn degree and vocational certificates in aviation fields from Georgia. and degree certificates in Aviation fields.
The cost of studying in Georgia is typically considered to be one of the lowest you can find. The average student will spend the equivalent of between 3,000 US Dollars and 8,000 US Dollars per year for their undergraduate degree, regardless of their field of study.
This is where we Live Study Explore Connect